2018 Nissan X-Trail
2018 Nissan X-Trail
The new Nissan X-Trail 2018 seeks to conquer new customers through its refurbished exterior design, a comfortable and flexible interior, as well as a robust offer of security and connectivity technologies.
The 2018 Nissan X-Trail is steeped in a versatile and creative spirit that offers customers independence, comfort, safety and ample interior space, ensuring optimum fuel economy and value for money.
The redesign of the Nissan X-Trail 2018 builds on the already well-known brand design language, which is more dynamic and visually appealing; Highlighting in the first instance a new V-Motion grille, new front bumper and a new design in fog lights, framed by distinctive boomerang LED headlights.
Other upgrades featuring the Nissan X-Trail 2018 are chrome side moldings, 19-in. aluminum wheels, a new rear bumper and LED taillights. Also, the rear door of this SUV integrates a sensor that allows you to open automatically, thus facilitating various tasks and providing greater comfort to customers, a feature that can also be found in the Nissan Pathfinder 2017.
Inside the new Nissan X-Trail 2018 we can find accessories that transform your interior for a much more premium feeling. The steering wheel now has a new "D" shaped design, ergonomically designed to allow the driver's grip to be naturally adjusted and features steering wheel controls for: Hands-free, Intelligent Cruiser (a new addition in this model year), and Control for the advanced driver assistance system.
This last element consists of a color screen of 5 in. with animation and content selection, which allows a greater visibility of the functions that are occupied in the route, such as navigation assistance, driving assistance, fuel efficiency, Bluetooth audio and caller ID.
Other elements added in this model are: new finishes on the doors, redesign of the instrument panel and the gear lever, and in Sense and Advance grades a new fabric design is offered.
The seats feature NASA-inspired "Zero Gravity" technology, which defines the driver's and passengers' ideal posture to give maximum comfort and convenience, reducing the feeling of tiredness after long periods of time.
The Nissan X-Trail passenger compartment and seats are designed to be versatile and comfortable thanks to the EZ-Flex system, which allows sliding, folding and reclining the second row for passenger comfort and / or adapting cargo space, Expanding its volume capacity from 1,122 l. to 1,982 l.
Save and organize things on the Nissan X-Trail 2018 will be simpler thanks to the Divide-N-Hide system, which offers adjustable variations between passenger and cargo areas, including hidden storage and a lower deck for larger items.
In order to facilitate the pleasure of listening to music with the highest fidelity, the Nissan X-Trail 2018 now offers in the exclusive two row version, a BOSE audio system, which thanks to its 8-channel 8-speaker amplifier delivers surround sound .
The navigation system with 7 'color touchscreen display facilitates navigation by finding the shortest routes and consulting maps that will optimize each route.
The driver can also be easily connected to the outside from inside the vehicle thanks to the renowned NissanConnect system, which offers smartphone connectivity, automatic synchronization, application management, voice recognition and hands-free text messaging assistant.
The Nissan X-Trail 2018 features a 2.5-l. 16-valve engine that provides 169 horsepower and 172 pound-feet of torque. The QR25DE engine has the Valve Synchronization Control System with Continuous Variation.
The CVT transmission of the 2018 Nissan X-TRAIL with manual mode offers better engine response and optimum linear acceleration resulting in greater fuel efficiency.
In addition, this Nissan SUV features an AWD (All-Wheel-Drive) system that identifies terrain conditions to automatically adapt and ensure better performance.
The new version of the Nissan X-Trail 2018 adds elements of the "Nissan Intelligent Safety Shield" with respect to its previous model, among which are:
- IBSW (Intelligent Blind Spot Alert) : emits a visual and acoustic alert when it detects a vehicle in an area where the driver has no visibility.
- ICC (Intelligent Cruise Control) : Maintains adequate speed and distance with the vehicle in front.
- ICTA (Intelligent Cross Trafficking Alert) : Generates a visual and acoustic warning when you are moving in reverse and approaching a vehicle.
- IAVM (Intelligent Peripheral Vision Monitor) : is a four-camera system that provides a 360 ° view of the vehicle.
- MOD (Motion Detection) : visual and acoustic alert that they are moving in the back of the vehicle.
- IFCW (Intelligent Frontal Collision Alert) : Provides visual and audible warning of a sudden deceleration of up to 2 vehicles ahead.
- IEB (Intelligent Emergency Braking) : decelerates or brakes the vehicle to avoid a collision at low speeds, or to mitigate collision damage at high speeds.
Also, Nissan X-Trail 2018 retains several security systems that have given it the preference of customers, including:
- ARC (Active Stroke Control) : Helps maintain cornering control for greater safety when driving.
- AEB (Active Motor Brake ) : Helps the deceleration to be smoother, giving a feeling of safety and comfort.
- ARC (Active Run Control) : Provides comfort and avoids "pitching" of passengers on uneven roads.
- Pendant Ascent / Descent Wizard : Technology that gives security and confidence when walking on steep slopes.
In addition, passengers will be protected by front, side and curtain airbags.
All versions will be available in five exterior colors: black, red, pearly white, silver and gray. A sixth color - blue - will be available in the Exclusive grade.
The interior seats are black and offered with the option of beige interior only for black and white exterior.
Nissan X-Trail 2018 is available from this May in Mexico in three versions: Sense, Advance and Exclusive, with a configuration of two or three rows.
In line with its versatile and adventurous spirit, the accessories offerings of the new Nissan X-Trail 2018 are wide, offering new alternatives to the owners. These include: sports wheels, side braces, mirror protector, roof bars, bicycle rack, as well as various items for safe travel with pets.